Monday, July 23, 2012

Mini Taco Cups

I LOVE this concept. I stole this from Whipperberry.com    I made them for my sisters baby shower but they would be perfect for any get together. Or just a family dinner... my hubby snatched 7 before I was even finished. 




Ingredients:
Wonton Wrappers
Taco Meat (Ground turkey, ground beef, chicken, pulled pork... you choice your fav)
Taco Seasoning
Your beans (I preffer Black)
Shredded Cheese
Favorite toppings : I used tomatoes, green onions, olives, sour cream)

Directions:
1. Fully Cook meat, adding seasoning and beans.
2. Spray muffin tins with cooking spray
3. Lay in wonton wrappers (note: they wont crinkle on their own.. ruffle them up to your liking, they will harden the same as you place then in the pan)
4. Fill with taco filling. Top with cheese
5. Let cool sligtly and add toppings.
6. Drizzle with sour cream if your like (I did so by placing sour cream in sandwich sized ziploc and clipping the corner off (keep it small). Then drizzle away.

ENJOY!! Ill definately be making these cuties again.

No comments:

Post a Comment